▪ Aglaonema White Dalmatian ▪
Aglaonema white dalmatian houseplant is a slow-growing foliage plant. It was listed in NASA’s clean air study as air purifying plant. The darker green varieties of aglaonema can grow in near shade, the lighter colour leaves need more sunlight but never expose to any direct sunlight.
Pot diameter: 12cm
Plant height: 25cm (Included pot height)
Secret of success:
- Prefer bright indirect sunlight. Can tolerate medium to low light.
- Requires well-drained soil.
- Water the plant when the soil is dry.
- Fertilise lightly during the growing season.
: Keep away from pets.
#aglaonemawhitedalmatian #chineseevergreen #airpurifying #easycareplant