▪ Philodendron Verrucosum (1 spike/branch) ▪
The philodendron verrucosum is a striking plant, known for its velvety, dark-green leaves with bright, light green veining once they reach maturity. It is usually found on the forest floor where the light is dappled, here it plays out its vining tendencies and climbs other plants or trees to reach more moderate light. Philodendron verrucosum loves their moisture as they are native to tropical Ecuadorian jungles.
Pot diameter: 12cm
Plant height: 30cm (Included pot height)
- Prefer bright indirect light (70-85%). Too bright light will cause leaf burn.
- Like their soil to be light and aerated.
- Water thoroughly when soil is almost dry.
- Enjoy high humidity (60-90%).
- Keep the temperature between 18oC-26oC.
- Fertilize lightly during the growing season. Unfertilized they will tend to grow very slowly.