Albuca Frizzle Sizzle《弹簧草》
Albuca frizzle sizzle originates from South Africa. The thick leaves arise from an underground bulb and are tightly curled at ends. It has fragrant yellow flowers that is slightly sweet, with a hint of vanilla.
Secret of success:
- Grows well under partial sunlight.
- Requires well-drained soil.
- Let the soil dry out between watering (require less watering).
- Fertilise lightly during the growing season.
- Its attractive spiral leaves are greatly affected by the amount of water and sunlight they receive. Low light conditions will produce fewer curls in the leaves.
Pot diameter: 12cm
Plant height: 25cm (incl. pot height)
Plant Care Tips
Plant Care Tips
Most plants thrive in high humidity — around 80%.
Using a humidifier can help, but there are other ways to increase the moisture in the air near your plants. A small tray containing pebbles and water can boost local humidity as can grouping plants more closely together. Daily misting of the plant’s leaves can help as well. For some plants, such as gardenias and orchids, keeping them in a bathroom or the kitchen (both usually have a higher humidity) can help.
Your delivery options will be calculated at checkout. During the peak season, delivery times may require longer lead times than usual.
Please note that the plant you purchase will be the same type of plant and it will be similar to the one in the photo but it will not be the actual plant photographed. The actual size and grow of the plant you are receiving may also be slight variations from the photo.