Asparagus Fern 《文竹》
Asparagus fern is not really a fern at all, but a member of the Liliaceae family. The frilly, feathery asparagus fern plant appears soft and fuzzy, but you may surprise to find out they might have thorny spurs. In warm and humid climates, asparagus ferns can spread rapidly when planted outdoors.
Secret of Success :
- Prefer part sun to shady location. Keep it out of direct bright sunlight.
- Requires well-drained soil.
- Water the plant when the soil is almost dry.
- Mist the plant daily to keep the tiny leaves from turning brown and dropping.
- Fertilise lightly during the growing season.
- Occasionally pruning out dead stems to keep it tidy.
- Keep away from kids and pets.
Pot diameter: 12cm
Plant height: 30cm (Included pot height)
Plant Care Tips
Plant Care Tips
Most plants thrive in high humidity — around 80%.
Using a humidifier can help, but there are other ways to increase the moisture in the air near your plants. A small tray containing pebbles and water can boost local humidity as can grouping plants more closely together. Daily misting of the plant’s leaves can help as well. For some plants, such as gardenias and orchids, keeping them in a bathroom or the kitchen (both usually have a higher humidity) can help.
Your delivery options will be calculated at checkout. During the peak season, delivery times may require longer lead times than usual.
Please note that the plant you purchase will be the same type of plant and it will be similar to the one in the photo but it will not be the actual plant photographed. The actual size and grow of the plant you are receiving may also be slight variations from the photo.