Calathea freddy is a smaller growing calathea with silver, slightly ruffled leaves and deep green striping that slightly curve along the veins .
Secret of Success :
- Prefer medium indirect sunlight to dappled sun. Keep away from strong direct sunlight.
- Well-drained soil.
- Water the plant when the soil is dry.
- Enjoy high humidity. If the air is too dry, the leaves will start to crisp.
- Fertilize lightly during the growing season.
- Too much direct sunlight or excessive fluoride in water will cause yellowing leaves and burnt tips. Overwatering resulting in brown or black spots on leaves.
Pot diameter: 10cm
Plant height: 30cm (Included pot height)
Plant Care Tips
Plant Care Tips
Most plants thrive in high humidity — around 80%.
Using a humidifier can help, but there are other ways to increase the moisture in the air near your plants. A small tray containing pebbles and water can boost local humidity as can grouping plants more closely together. Daily misting of the plant’s leaves can help as well. For some plants, such as gardenias and orchids, keeping them in a bathroom or the kitchen (both usually have a higher humidity) can help.
Your delivery options will be calculated at checkout. During the peak season, delivery times may require longer lead times than usual.
Please note that the plant you purchase will be the same type of plant and it will be similar to the one in the photo but it will not be the actual plant photographed. The actual size and grow of the plant you are receiving may also be slight variations from the photo.