Citrofortunella Meyeri Meyer《香柠檬》
Citrofortunella meyeri meyer or also known as meyer lemon is a hybrid citrus fruit native to China. It is a cross between a citron and a mandarin/pomelo hybrid. It can grow up to 2-3m tall with dark green shiny leaves and white with a purple base fragrant flower. The fruit is rounder than a true lemon, and has a sweeter, less acidic flavor.
Secret of success:
- Requires an ample amount of sunlight, too much intense sunlight for long period of
time can burn the plant. It grows well in warm climates.
- Do not tolerate poorly drained, heavy clay soils.
- Water the plant when soil is almost dry. Do not leave the soil too moist or too dry.
- Need high nitrogen fertilizer during the growing season.
- Pruning keeps the plant in shape, leave room for lemon, allow proper airflow.
Pot diameter: 15cm
Plant height: 50cm (Included pot height)
Plant Care Tips
Plant Care Tips
Most plants thrive in high humidity — around 80%.
Using a humidifier can help, but there are other ways to increase the moisture in the air near your plants. A small tray containing pebbles and water can boost local humidity as can grouping plants more closely together. Daily misting of the plant’s leaves can help as well. For some plants, such as gardenias and orchids, keeping them in a bathroom or the kitchen (both usually have a higher humidity) can help.
Your delivery options will be calculated at checkout. During the peak season, delivery times may require longer lead times than usual.
Please note that the plant you purchase will be the same type of plant and it will be similar to the one in the photo but it will not be the actual plant photographed. The actual size and grow of the plant you are receiving may also be slight variations from the photo.