Monstera《龟背竹》- (S/ L / XXL)
Monstera plant is a tropical vine native to the tropical rain forest of Mexico and Central America. It the wild, they actually produce flowers and edible fruit that is said to taste similar to pineapple. It has fenestration where the holes appear as the leaf grows and matures.
Secret of success:
- Place in bright indirect sunlight. Direct sunlight may burn the leaves.
- Allow the soil dry out slightly in between the watering.
- Mist the foliage occasionally to mimic their natural habitat (provided with good air ventilation), but they are happily growing in any humidity.
- Fertilize once a month during growing season.
- Clean leaves of dust to ensure proper sunlight acceptance.
S (3-4 leaves)
Pot diameter: 14cm
Plant height: 40cm (Included pot height)
L (3-4 leaves)
Pot diameter: 24cm
Plant height: 70cm (Included pot height)
XXL (3-4 leaves)
Pot diameter: 30cm
Plant height: 100cm (Included pot height)
Plant width: around 100-120cm
Plant Care Tips
Plant Care Tips
Most plants thrive in high humidity — around 80%.
Using a humidifier can help, but there are other ways to increase the moisture in the air near your plants. A small tray containing pebbles and water can boost local humidity as can grouping plants more closely together. Daily misting of the plant’s leaves can help as well. For some plants, such as gardenias and orchids, keeping them in a bathroom or the kitchen (both usually have a higher humidity) can help.
Your delivery options will be calculated at checkout. During the peak season, delivery times may require longer lead times than usual.
Please note that the plant you purchase will be the same type of plant and it will be similar to the one in the photo but it will not be the actual plant photographed. The actual size and grow of the plant you are receiving may also be slight variations from the photo.