Phalaenopsis Orchid - Tangerine Red *With No Vase
Secret of success:
- Place at bright indirect sunlight spot, avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid placing at spot which subject to sudden air flow from heating or air conditioning ducts, open windows or doors that are opened and closed frequently (It does not respond well to abrupt temperature changes).
- Provide good air flow.
- Water it when the growing medium is dry out.
Post care after bloom
- You can leave the flower spike intact, cut it back to a node or remove it entirely.
- Remove the spike entirely will direct the plant’s energy toward the root development and increased chances for new bloom spikes.
- Force phalaenopsis into bloom by moving them to an area where the night temperature is slightly lower (About 18°C) or hang on a tree /hang it up.
- Make sure the spot receives bright indirect sunlight during the day.
- Once a bloom spike appears, return the phalaenopsis to its normal setting.
- Feed the phalaenopsis with liquid fertilizer every week.
Plant Care Tips
Plant Care Tips
Most plants thrive in high humidity — around 80%.
Using a humidifier can help, but there are other ways to increase the moisture in the air near your plants. A small tray containing pebbles and water can boost local humidity as can grouping plants more closely together. Daily misting of the plant’s leaves can help as well. For some plants, such as gardenias and orchids, keeping them in a bathroom or the kitchen (both usually have a higher humidity) can help.
Your delivery options will be calculated at checkout. During the peak season, delivery times may require longer lead times than usual.
Please note that the plant you purchase will be the same type of plant and it will be similar to the one in the photo but it will not be the actual plant photographed. The actual size and grow of the plant you are receiving may also be slight variations from the photo.