Rhipsalis paradoxa is a unique evergreen cascading succulent forms green and dandy branches about 1 inch wide and can grow meters long. The leaves are attached in an unusual way making links and joined at right angles. The beautiful pendulous branches is a perfect choice to hang for your living room and garden.
Secret of success:
- Adapt to partial shade and bright indirect sunlight. Direct sun exposure for long hours will scorch the cactus leaves.
- Well-drained soil.
- The soil should be dry before you water again.
- 60-70% humidity level results in healthy foliage.
- Fertilize lightly during the growing season.
- It produces numerous tiny white blooms and small red fruits. Do not consume the fruits.
Pot diameter: 14cm
Plant height: 55cm (Included pot height)
Plant Care Tips
Plant Care Tips
Most plants thrive in high humidity — around 80%.
Using a humidifier can help, but there are other ways to increase the moisture in the air near your plants. A small tray containing pebbles and water can boost local humidity as can grouping plants more closely together. Daily misting of the plant’s leaves can help as well. For some plants, such as gardenias and orchids, keeping them in a bathroom or the kitchen (both usually have a higher humidity) can help.
Your delivery options will be calculated at checkout. During the peak season, delivery times may require longer lead times than usual.
Please note that the plant you purchase will be the same type of plant and it will be similar to the one in the photo but it will not be the actual plant photographed. The actual size and grow of the plant you are receiving may also be slight variations from the photo.