ZF Rose Gold Pot (ZF-RG)
Roses, with their unique combination of thorny stems and fragrant blossoms, are often prized a symbol of achievement, completion and perfection: After having met the long stems with the thorns, you are rewarded with a flower of great beauty. In other words, roses act as a metaphor for life: After overcoming difficulty, you will find inner harmony, union, and happiness.
The color of a rose is also associated with symbolic meanings. Each rose color, and even the rose blossom shape and age (i.e. rose buds as opposed to fully bloomed roses), conveys a different meaning or silent message from the giver to the recipient.
- The red rose symbolizes romance, love, beauty, and courage. A red rosebud signifies beauty and purity. A thornless red rose means love at first sight.
- Yellow roses symbolize friendship and joy, and new beginnings.
- Orange roses symbolize fascination, desire, and sensuality.
- Pink roses indicate appreciation and gratitude, especially dark pink roses. Light pink roses are usually indicative of admiration and/or sympathy.
- The white rose stands for innocence and purity; also silence, secrecy, and reverence. White rosebuds are symbolic of girlhood. Brides often select white roses for their bridal bouquets.
Your delivery options will be calculated at checkout. During the peak season, delivery times may require longer lead times than usual.
Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product's color and design, actual colors and design may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in the location, slight differences in product finishes over time and other factors.
In purchasing from Pudu Ria Florist, you agree to accept the small risk that there will be a slight variation between the actual color and design, and the presentation on our website.
In addition, please be aware that colors and textured finishes often vary between growers; for example slight different shades of 'White', different degrees of shininess.